Fill this out https://phatbottituning.com/contact
Ron will let you know what dates/times are available. I can pretty much guarantee there are spots available within 2 weeks UNLESS you can only come on saturdays, then you may have a 6-8 week lead time to get on the schedule.
You will receive a basemap for your mods. Your car will be perfectly fine to drive until the dyno tune. E-tuning will be done prior to the dyno, this helps identify issues before the car is strapped to the dyno.
There is a $200 non-refundable deposit paypal'd to this email email@example.com as goods n services to reserve the dyno spot. The $200 just goes towards the tune. If you cancel or the car can not be tuned the day of the dyno, I keep the $200 for my time up to that point and you will need to pay another deposit when you return. Or you can pay the full price now. Once the deposit is paid, email me your car year/model, modlist and AP serial number (looks like SUB0405433 and can be found on the box, in AP manager, or on the AP under info) and I will make you a map and send you instructions. Also, I do not tune CVT WRX/FXT’s. Please go through the pre-dyno instructions to ensure your vehicle is ready for the tune and ensure you don’t get charged extra to remove splitters/diffusers, etc. . https://phatbottituning1.godaddysites.com/pre-dyno-instructions You don’t need to send me a screenshot of you paypal payment. Just send the info requested above.
* ACCESS PORT IS REQUIRED
* CRACKLE/BURBLE TUNE IS INCLUDED
* VALET MAP IS INCLUDED
* YOUR PARTS MUST BE INSTALLED AT LEAST A WEEK PRIOR TO YOUR DYNO TUNE.
* YOU MUST PROVIDE ME A CRUISE LOG PRIOR TO THE DYNO SESSION. IF THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN, THE TUNE WILL BE CANCELLED.
* NO INSTALLING PARTS IN THE PARKING LOT.
* IF YOU SHOW UP TO THE DYNO APPOINTMENT WITH A CHECK ENGINE LIGHT THAT I HAD NO CLUE ABOUT I WILL SEND YOU HOME.
* DOING THINGS LAST MINUTE JUST LEADS TO ISSUES. JUST TRYING TO PREVENT CHARGING YOU MONEY FOR REDOING INSTALLS ON THE DYNO AND MAKING THE CUSTOMERS AFTER YOU HAVE TO WAIT.
Please ensure your vehicle is 100% complete and ready before your dyno tune appointment.
We cannot express enough that if your vehicle comes in unprepared,
it will waste both time and money.
- Tune usually takes 1.5-2 hours
- Tune usually takes 2-2.5 hours
- Tune usually takes 2.5-3 hours
- Tune usually takes 3-3.5 hours
- Tune usually takes 3.5-4 hours